The Sewee Longleaf Conservation Cooperative provides a cost-share program to help plant and manage longleaf pine forests. This program is available to all landowners in the SLCC area, and encourages practices such as prescribed fire and planting of new longleaf pine stands.
SLCC Program Criteria
1) Project must be located within the SLCC geographical area.
2) Project must include restoration or maintenance of longleaf pine habitat (Rx fire, site prep, planting, invasive treatment).
3) A 50% cooperator cost-share is required.
4) Project must be completed by July 1, 2018.
5) Cooperator agrees to leave habitat improvements in place for at least 10 years.
6) No cost-share payments will be made for practices undertaken prior to written notice of final approval.
Download this basic criteria here.
SLCC Cost-share Application
Cost-share program announcement here.
Cost-share program application form here.
Partner Cost-share Programs
Other cost-share programs are available through our partners. Click here for more information.