Plan the future of the Francis Marion Francis Marion National Forest
October 6, 2015
Click here to view the flyer
Your voice matters
We invite you to preview the draft management plan for the Francis Marion National Forest.
At this meeting, learn and share information about:
- How the plan would guide future projects and activities on the forest.
- Linking people and the surrounding communities with nature.
Desired conditions for longleaf pine, savannas, streams, rivers and wetlands.
- Managing threatened/endangered species like the red-cockaded woodpecker.
- Sharing information about the new plan and how it would guide future projects and activities on the forest (us).
- Learn how to provide feedback on the new plan (you).
Date: Tuesday, October 6
Time: 2 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Where: Berkeley County Assembly Room
1003 Hwy 52, Moncks Corner, SC 29461
To register or for more information, like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/scnfs